AM Essentials is an innovative daytime formula containing essential vitamins and key minerals.*
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate and 85% as natural beta-carotene)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate)
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and from mixed natural tocopherols)
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione)
- Thiamin (as thiamin Hal)
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin and riboflavin-5-phosphate)
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and pyridoxal-5 phosphate)
- Folate (as Quatrefolic™ (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt [vegan, shellfish-free])
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
- Biotin, Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
- Iodine (as potassium iodide and from kelp)
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide and glycinate)
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate)
- Selenium (as selenomethionine)
- Copper (as copper lysinate)
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate)
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotin
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate)
- A proprietary blend of Soybean lecithin [linoleic acid (10.6%), alpha-linolenic acid (1.3%), oleic acid (1.6%)], Borage seed oil (10% gamma-linolenic acid), Evening primrose oil (4.8% GLA), Fish body oil (4.5% eicosapentaenoic acid, 3.0% docosahexaenoic acid), Fenugreek seed, Turmeric root extract (95% curcuminoids), Quercetin dehydrate, Astragalus root extract, Cayenne pepper fruit, Purslane extract (aerial parts), Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate)
- A proprietary blend of Alpha lipoic acid, L-Carnitine tartrate, Coenzyme Q10, L-Carnitine HCl, Betaine HCl, Fisetin [Buxus microphylla Sieb (stem and leaf), Pterostilbene, Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract), Sulfur (from MSM – methylsulfonylmethane)
- A proprietary blend of Ginkgo biloba leaf extract (24% ginkgo flavonglycosides, 6% sesquiterpene lactones), Green tea leaf extract (40% catechin and polyphenols), Green barley grass (aerial parts), Anthocyanins (from bilberry fruit and grape skin extracts)
- A proprietary blend of Klamath blue-green algae, Spirulina algae, Chlorella algae, Fucoxanthin seaweed (whole plant), Nori seaweed extract
- A proprietary blend of L-Glutamine, Guarana seed extract (20% caffeine), DMAE bitartrate, Phosphatidylcholine (from soy lecithin), L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, Cordyceps sinensis mushroom extract (1% cordycepic acid), Gotu kola leaf, Royal jelly 3X (5% 10-HDA)
- Amylase, Neutral protease, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase
- N-Acetyl-cysteine, Inositol hexaphosphate
- Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, magnesium stearate, silica and film coat (polyvinyl alcohol, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, and talc).
- Contains soy and fish (anchovy and sardine).
- Quatrefolic™ is a trademark of Gnosis S.p.A., Milan, Italy for its advanced 4th generation folate.
Why are Stem Cells so Different?
In the mid 1800’s it was discovered that Stem Cells were basically the building blocks of life
Stem Cells are different from other cells in the body in three main ways:
- Stem Cells are unspecialised. They have not developed into cells that perform a specific function.
- Stem Cells can differentiate, This means they can divide and produce cells that have the potential to become other more specific cell types, tissues or organs. These new cells and tissues are used to repair or replace damaged or diseased cells in the body. Once cells have differentiated they have less capacity to form multiple different cell types and become ‘committed’ to becoming a particular cell type. Skin Stem Cells, for example, give rise to new skin cells when needed, to assist regeneration after damage and as part of the normal ageing process.
Adult Stem Cells are frequently used in medical therapies, for example in bone marrow transplantation Stem cells can now be artificially grown and transformed (differentiated) into specialised cell types with characteristics consistent with cells of various tissues such as muscles or nerve.
A Stem Cell is an immature cell with the capability of developing into many different cell types. In many tissues they work as an internal repair system.
The classical definition of a Stem Cell requires that is possess two properties:
Self Renewal: The ability to go through numerous cycles of cell division while maintaining the undifferentiated state.
Potency: The capacity to differentiate into specialised cell types.
The fact that this technology is now available in the health and beauty industry makes it an exciting advancement to enable us all to look and feel healthier while looking years younger. Feeling healthier give us the ability to enjoy life well into old age and looking younger gives us confidence in ourselves.
Please check out the products through the Products Menu or visit
Restore Youthful Vitality and Radiance to the Skin with the Y. E. S. System
The Youth Enhancement System was carefully developed to combine powerful benefits into a synergistic system of skincare and supplements range you wont find elsewhere AND
While I am interested in selling product, I want my clients to understand why I promote these products and in order to do that I believe that education is the key. If customers understand the science behind a product, how and why it works, I believe they are in a better position to make a valued judgement. Educating clients also builds trust. Health and Beauty products are no different.
Stem Cells are stirring up great excitement in the medical field, what are they and why are scientists to intrigued by them?
In the growing body stem cells are responsible for generating new tissues and once growth is complete stem cells are responsible for repair and regeneration of damaged and ageing tissues. The fact that this technology is now available in Health and Beauty products is a great step forward and one the industry has been waiting for.
Where are Stem Cells found?
Stem Cells are found in the early embryo, the foetus, amniotic fluid, the placenta and umbilical cord blood. After birth and for the rest of life Stem Cells continue to reside in many sites of the body including the skin, hair follicles, bone marrow and blood, brain and spinal cord, the lining of the nose, gut, lung, joint fluid, muscle, fat and menstrual blood to name a few.
It was the treatment of a lady with Stem Cell injections for a knee issue that led doctors to the discover that not only did the Stem Cell injections repair the knee but her skin, hair and body were healthier. This inspired the development of Stem Cell technology that led to the production of the range of Health and Beauty products currently being promoted.
Not only do we have products to help us look younger but the technology is now in supplements to repair the body on the inside and over the coming days I will be expanding on those products.
There are currently no approved treatments using embryonic Stem Cells.
The use of adult Stem Cells in research and therapy is not as controversial as the use of embryonic Stem Cells because the production of adult Stem Cells does not require the destruction of an embryo.
Much adult Stem Cell research to date is aimed at characterising their potency and self renewal capabilities. DNA damage accumulates with age in both stem cells and the cells that comprise the stem cell environment. This accumulation is considered to be responsible, at least in part, for increasing Stem Cell dysfunction with ageing, hence the need for supplements containing Stem Cell technology and skin care products.
For all your health and beauty products visit
Do you have Age Spots? – we have a solution – Stem Cell Skin Care Technology. We have the products and the technology works.
Stem Cell technology is taking the world by storm in the medical field, ant the innovation is now available in the Health and Beauty industry.
Who would have thought that a simple skin care regime would give rise to alleviating sun spots and ugly brown patches on our skin which always seem to appear on faces, necks and hands. Women especially, are all too conscience of scarring, marks and blemishes that affect the way they look and feel and these can be reduced using Stem Cell Care Technology in the Luminesce™ range of skin care products These can lift self esteem and confidence. Walking out with a radiant and glowing complexion gives rise to confidence and a feeling of well being. This look can be achieved without the use of make up and is a much healthier option – just a pure radiant glowing complexion on show.
For all your health and Beauty products visit
New Cell growth is an essential part of life – it’s how we grow from child to adult but as we age our growing decelerates, so does the production of new cells. At the same time, our body’s cells themselves age and their functions begin to slow.
When it comes to your skin this can lead to a dull, sagging complexion on the outside and cells that can’t efficiently accept nutrients and remove toxins on the inside.
The Jeunesse™ Youth Enhancement System uses DNA repair and antioxident ingredients to improve cell performance and longevity.
Our patent-pending Stem Cell Innovation helps generate new, vital skin cells in the first place.
My recommendation is to start with the Youth Restoring Cleanser and the Cellular Rejuvenation Serum. You only need a very small amount of product and it should last you at least a month depending on whether you use it twice a day or just once.
Review Products from the menu and you can order from